By Eddie Y K Ng,Yuehao Luo,LUO YUEHAO ET AL
Through hundreds of thousands of years' ordinary choice, sharkskin has built right into a type of drag-reducing floor. This booklet exhibits how you can examine, version, fabricate and practice sharkskin's distinctive floor homes, making a versatile platform for floor and fabrics engineers and scientists to with ease undertake or adapt for his or her personal bio-inspired materials.
Rather than inundate the reader with too many examples of fabrics encouraged by way of nature, sharkskin has been selected because the center-piece to demonstrate exact 3D electronic modeling of surfaces, entire numerical simulation of micro move box, diversified fabrication tools, and alertness to ordinary fuel pipelining. it is a must-read for any researcher or engineer concerned about bio-inspired surfaces and fabrics studies.
- Self-Cleaning and Superhydrophobic Surfaces (G G Li, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, B D Liu, Y Luo, B Y Li, E Y okay Ng)
- Treatments and developing electronic version of organic Shark Skin/Shark (G G Li, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Different techniques to fabricate Low Viscous Resistance Drag with Biomimetic Textures (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Different attribute research of Drag-Reducing floor with organic Morphology (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Application of Biomimetic Shark dermis floor in usual fuel Pipelining (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y okay Ng)
- Biomimetic Surfaces for more advantageous Dropwise Condensation warmth move: Mimic Nature and go beyond Nature (Youmin Hou, Zuankai Wang, Shuhuai Yao)
- Large-Scale Fabrication of Biomimetic Drag-Reduction floor through Bio-Replication of Shark epidermis (Huawei Chen, Deyuan Zhang, Xin Zhang, Da Che)
- Study of stream over Dimpled Cylinder for Drag aid (Tan S P, Koh J H and Ng Y ok Eddie)
- Fluid circulation in Biomimetics Simulated Vessel Having a Grooved floor: An research of the influence of Riblets in Drag relief (Guangming Hu)
- 3-D Modelling of organic structures for Biomimetics (Shujun Zhang, Donghui Chen, Kevin Hapeshi and Xu Zhang)
- Superhydrophobic Surfaces with Hierarchical buildings encouraged through Nature Leaves (Yuying Yan and Nan Gao)
- Bio-Inspired Macro-Morphologic floor variations to minimize Soil–Tool Adhesion (Peeyush Soni and Vilas M Salokhe)
- Application of Bio-Inspired Surfaces in lowering Adhesion to the Surfaces of Soil-Engaging elements of Agricultural and Earth-Moving equipment (Rashid Qaisrani and Li Jianqiao)
- Application of Bionic applied sciences for Soil-Engaging Tillage parts in Northeast China (Ji-yu solar, Zhi-jun Zhang, Jin Tong, and Hong-lei Jia)
Readership: fabrics and floor Engineers, bioengineers specialising in surfaces and fabrics, Oil and gasoline pipeline engineers.
Read or Download BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS PDF
Similar biotechnology books
New technique know-how for constructing inexpensive, Environmentally secure Biofuels emerging gasoline costs have created a surge within the around the globe call for for biofuels made up of plant and animal feedstocks. packed with a wealth of illustrations, Biofuels Engineering approach know-how absolutely explains the innovations, structures, and know-how now getting used to supply biofuels on either an commercial and small scale.
Whereas simultaneous breakthroughs taking place in molecular biology and nanoscience/technology will finally revolutionize all of medication, it really is with our efforts to avoid, diagnose, and deal with melanoma that some of the so much dramatic advances will happen. In aid of this capability, the U. S. nationwide melanoma Institute (NCI) validated the Alliance for Nanotechnology in melanoma in 2004 and pledged $144.
Hectic accidents to the shoulder stay an issue encountered via old and young alike. Trauma surgeons and shoulder and elbow experts are known as upon day-by-day to enhance the standard of lifetime of injured contributors through restoring functionality, lowering discomfort and returning participants to their earlier occupations and locations in society.
This book presents a detailed learn of other facets of pesticide use in meals construction. The textual content covers the assets of pesticide residues in meals, correct well-being and environmental issues, degradation of insecticides after their use, and to be had legislation and laws to control pesticide use.
Extra info for BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS
BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS by Eddie Y K Ng,Yuehao Luo,LUO YUEHAO ET AL