By Horacio Márquez
* provides an creation to the preferred backstepping method of nonlinear keep watch over design
* supplies an intensive dialogue of the idea that of input-to-state stability
* features a dialogue of the basics of suggestions linearization and comparable results.
* information entire insurance of the basics of dissipative system's concept and its software within the so-called L2gain keep an eye on prooblem, for the 1st time in an introductory point textbook.
* features a thorough dialogue of nonlinear observers, a crucial challenge, no longer ordinarily encountered in textbooksat this point.
*An Instructor's handbook featuring distinct suggestions to the entire difficulties within the e-book is obtainable from the Wiley editorial department.
Read Online or Download Nonlinear Control Systems: Analysis and Design PDF
Similar system theory books
A entire improvement of interpolating regulate, this monograph demonstrates the lowered computational complexity of a ground-breaking method in comparison with the verified version predictive regulate. The textual content bargains with the legislation challenge for linear, time-invariant, discrete-time doubtful dynamical platforms having polyhedral nation and keep watch over constraints, with and with out disturbances, and lower than country or output suggestions.
Modeling of complicated platforms: An creation describes the framework of complicated platforms. This ebook discusses the language of method conception, taxonomy of approach ideas, steps in version development, and constructing relatives utilizing actual legislation. The statistical attributes of information, new release of random numbers basic difficulties of popularity, and input-output sort types also are elaborated.
This publication offers a finished assessment of the precise boundary controllability of nodal profile, a brand new type of unique boundary controllability motivated through a few sensible applications. this type of controllability turns out to be useful in perform as it does now not require any accurately given ultimate nation to be attained at an appropriate time t=T through boundary controls, as an alternative it calls for the kingdom to precisely healthy any given call for (profile) on a number of nodes after an appropriate time t=T via boundary controls.
This e-book comprises many circumstances that supply new views in constructing agent-based modeling and simulation. the genuine difficulties are complicated, and complicated technique is required to deal with them. Agent-based modeling and simulation is one technique that gives a bottom-up experimental strategy appropriate to social sciences similar to economics, administration, sociology, and politics in addition to a few engineering fields facing social actions.
Extra resources for Nonlinear Control Systems: Analysis and Design
Nonlinear Control Systems: Analysis and Design by Horacio Márquez